Who we are
S&S Pest Control Ltd, registered in England and Wales (07166505). Our website address is www.sandspestcontrol.co.uk.
If you have an account on our website and upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
From time to time, we may ask your permission to post about work carried out at your premises on to our social media platforms. If you agree, we may take pictures, however our engineers will always show you the images before posting. We will not take pictures containing people, or anything to show the geographical location. If after agreeing you would like to revoke your permission, please contact us by emailing email@example.com with a screenshot of the post you would like removing. We would aim to remove the post as soon as possible after receiving the request.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Our Cookie page can be found here
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
S&S Pest Control Ltd are not responsible, and do not guarantee the reliability of the information. We check on a regular basis that embedded content works as it should.
Who we share your data with
We will not share your information with anyone outside of the company unless;
- There is a need to do so in order to fulfil an order
- We ask another specialist / company to provide you with a service as part of an order you have placed with us
- We have to place an order with a supplier that shall deliver direct to you
How long we retain your data
For the purpose of servicing your Pest Control account, we will retain your data for as long as required. You can request a copy of all the information we hold about you, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 0800 084 2755.
For the purpose of sending you newsletters, we will retain your data on a separate database for as long as you remain subscribed. You can unsubscribe at anytime by clicking the link at the bottom of any of our newsletters.
Your data, your rights..
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Where your data is sent
We will look after your data. Your data may be stored on our invoicing system, email servers, and newsletter systems. We do not sell your data to any other party. If you contact us to provide a service, but we are unable to fulfil your request, we may pass your details on to another provider who would be able to provide you with pest control services (unless you ask us not to).